Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its because we love you, that we try to break you.

Comment

Oh, I thought you all were trying to break GK in an attempt to start the apocolypse.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

SHHHHHHHH thats oinly one partof it another is love and a third is an insane desire to take over the world.

Comment

What is pregnant? How does this come about?

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          Normally, I would be annoyed for being asked such stupid question. However, my fine, hairy, mountain dwelling, inbred moonshine hooch honkey friend, I do understand. To you, us operators must seem like absolute pinnacles of intelligence. Our brilliance must shine down and illuminate every scruffy, plaid covered, Spam grease splattered inch of your dim, feeble life. So I understand why you might think I know the answer to such a question. Since from your point of view, it must seem as if I know the answer to everything, even the very meaning of life itself.
          I have always suspected thisis what the 867 people thought about, well, anybody else...
          Oh, this is a sad thought
          ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
          Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X