X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
    In regards to Hershey Kisses -

DO NOT try the candy corn flavored ones !!

Don't say I didnt warn you !!
    Ew. Candy corn flavored kisses is just wrong.
    MySpace

Comment

I was watching Mythbusters yesterday and one of the things they were doing was trying to make the "fainting goats" faint. It didn't work.

Totally OT, I know, except, you know...goats.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper
        I’m not 100% sure what God I have to pray too to inflict pain on McDonald’s employees, Anubis maybe?
        Well, if you're looking in the Egyptian pantheon, you'd want someone like Seth or Sekhmet to do the deed. Both are suitably sadistic. Anubis is more for wrapping up the leftovers when they get done with 'em, y'see.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          SC: “I have a kaka later.”
          Oh come on! You've never heard of a cacalater? Let me rephrase for you, in net sp33k!:
          I has a Cacalater! It doer maths!

Translation:
          I have a calculator, it does polynomial expressions.

Edit: First page, but not a hat trick of first posts yet.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Nah, just describe the picture on the page and I should be able to figure it out. Hell, just lick the picture and tell me what it tastes like, I should be able to take it from there. Heck, you know what? Just take the catalog, roll it up, unzip your pants and shove it down the front and tell me the first muppet that comes to mind. I’ll figure it out from there.
            You have talents no one else has dared to dream of.

Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

More 867's this week than normal. Poor bastard.

Comment

To you, civilization is a dim concept that occasionally arrives by plane with pants, beer and pimpjuice.
                Edited for accuracy.
                "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Sorry for being random, and kind of threadjacking, but what's this 867 title people keep using for their stories? Did I miss something, or is it some vague reference to that old song, 867-5309?
                  I work at Walgreens.

(I'm just tired of mentioning it every time I want to relate to a story. )

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Brittney Spears is a fate worse then death. Besides, The Spice Girls had ONE good song. Brittney has NO good songs.
                    There's a decent metal version of Oops I Did It Again, does that count as a good Britney song? Or just a good song that was destroyed by Britney?

Comment

867 is the area code for the three northern territories of Canadaland, though most, if not all, of his 867 calls come from Nunavut.

A frozen, barren place devoid of things that can survive without pink camo, pants, and pimpjuice.
                      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                        A frozen, barren place devoid of things that can survive without pink camo, pants, and pimpjuice.
                        You forgot hats, *lots* of hats...
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Ace Of Bass. Ace of Bass would make me take my own life inside of a few hours.

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                          my favorite hershey kiss...thank you for ruining my life..
                          I did warn you. -.-

Quoth Mango
                          You mean like "Good evening, <Company name> helicopters, are you calling to book a room?"

Glad I'm not the only one who does that!
                          She was calling for pants and I asked her if she would like a roof, basically. ><

Quoth sms001
                          Sir! Salt Mine Slave Zero Zero One reporting. What flavor Häagen-Dazs do you enjoy, sir?!
                          I'm good with straight up vanilla, I'm easy to please. ;p

Quoth ShootMePlease
                          In regards to Hershey Kisses -

DO NOT try the candy corn flavored ones !!
                          Ugh, why would you make a candy corn flavoured anything. Candy Corn is the fruitcake of Halloween.

Quoth Amethyst Hunter
                          Well, if you're looking in the Egyptian pantheon, you'd want someone like Seth or Sekhmet to do the deed. Both are suitably sadistic. Anubis is more for wrapping up the leftovers when they get done with 'em, y'see.
                          Been playing too much Pharaoh at work on my laptop. Disturbing my coworker with conversations like

"Right, now to fellatiate the Gods."
                          ".....what?!"
                          "I need to go down on Ra, he's Apathetic."
                          "......."
                          "Then Bast."
                          "Isn't Bast female?"
                          "Yes, just a difference of technique."

He's been working with me for a couple years now and still isn't use to my random "WTF?!" statements. ;p

Quoth jerkface11
                          More 867's this week than normal. Poor bastard.
                          Yes, as politically incorrect as it is and I hate to say it, but its the first of the month and all the government cheques are arriving basically. There's always a spike in orders, not all from 867 mind you but allCOD orders. No one phones in an order if they aren't placing it by COD. Everyone else uses the website ( Which doesn't do CODs ).

Comment

Quoth IEatCustomers4Breakfast View Post
                            Sorry for being random, and kind of threadjacking, but what's this 867 title people keep using for their stories? Did I miss something, or is it some vague reference to that old song, 867-5309?
                            867 is the place that evil doers who enjoy the heat go when they die... seriously, it is a frozen hell... it's a bit like Silver Springs NV, except colder, and without easy road access to anywhere (which is Silver Springs one redeeming grace that they are 45 minutes from Carson City and 75 minutes from Reno)

oh and thanks GK, now that you mentioned Haagen Daaz I must make the trek to 7-11 to buy a pint... but thanks to your post I'm almost afraid to go inside 7-11 now (that and I'm feeling really lazy today and don't want to walk the .19375 miles to 7-11)
                            Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 10-06-2008, 07:26 PM.
                            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth IEatCustomers4Breakfast View Post
                              Ah man I never made that connection. Now I'm never gonna be able to view that song the same way ever again.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                                Ah man I never made that connection.
                                "And that's all the time for this week. Tune in next time for more of the Mr. Obvious Show."

I can never read/hear those words anymore with the signoff running in my head now.
                                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                                X