Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see our humor is a little too advanced for you...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, when did Zoidberg fall in the gutter? *jumps into the gutter finally*
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

England has humor? *runs and hides*

On a more serious note ya think the guy even knows what a pun is? I remember when our area got an Old Navy store the high school I went to ran a story in their paper. The headline was Old Navy "Sales" In

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
        England has humor? *runs and hides*
        Hey! Your FACE! (That's hilarious if you know me and my friends. )

I grew up watching British comedies, and I have to say, they're still funnier than 90% of the drek on US stations.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          I grew up watching British comedies, and I have to say, they're still funnier than 90% of the drek on US stations.
          I must agree with this assessment. The Canadian stuff is pretty cooky too.

Dude, Kids in the Hall? The Red Green Show? Come on!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Dude, Kids in the Hall? The Red Green Show? Come on!
            Red Green was the best! Also, SCTV was pretty good, even just for Bob and Doug MacKenzie! Take off ya hoser!

And remember everybody, keep your stick on the ice!

Comment

I miss the Red Green show.

Bob and Doug made a pretty funny movie though; Strange Brew. I liked it for the druken hockey.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                What sort of pie was it?

Cherry?
                Coconut?
                Hair?

What? Nobody else was stepping up.
                [family guy] Can I get that last one with Cool HWip?! [/family guy]

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                  What sort of pie was it?

Cherry?
                  Coconut?
                  Hair?
                  What's the one thing you DON'T want on your hair pie?????

Crust.

(yeah, I know I am appallingly disgusting for posting that)
                  "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
                    [family guy] Can I get that last one with Cool HWip?! [/family guy]
                    You're acting wHeird.

Comment

(warning Rocky reference)

hey is that anything like the virgin sacrifice game called "Eat My Cherry PIE"??????? or is that more like Pink Invaders?????

Gods I miss the Handymans Secret Weapon and lanwmowers with car bodies and how they were related to Lorn Greene LOL
                      Last edited by Racket_Man; 10-12-2008, 12:20 AM.
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        Red Green was the best! Also, SCTV was pretty good, even just for Bob and Doug MacKenzie! Take off ya hoser!

And remember everybody, keep your stick on the ice!

I had completey forgotten about SCTV. Damn, now that was funny and also Red Green Show. I loved That show. But who could forget about Are You Being Served? Now that was a great and funny show
                        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
                          But who could forget about Are You Being Served? Now that was a great and funny show
                          Well, that was British, and we were talking Canadian wackiness, but since you brought it up, yes, that was one of the majorly awesome shows I watched growing up. And that probably tells some people a lot about how I turned out

Comment

Since we're going back to british comedies.... I rather liked Mr Humphrey from Are You Being Served (of course. It's John Inman ). Though my personal favourite was Rose (the family tramp) from "Keeping Up Appearances".

Comment

I watched both "Are you Being Served" and "Keeping Up Appearances" growing up, and they're both great, but my favourite was always "Fawlty Towers". If only it had lasted longer than 12 episodes
                              Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

Comment

I miss Red Green too.

I also miss Mr. Bean.

Both of which used to be shown on the local PBS channels fairly regularly.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X