Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other night my friends and I got horrible service at a Denny's we frequent quite often, and normally get excellent service. The waitress got a Canadian quarter instead of any American change.

Comment

You know, it's experiences like this that PFB was made for...

And I, too, vote to go up the chain, if possible, and let the owner know about the waitresses deplorable service and attitude, the fact that she was bitching about you not leaving a tip within earshot as you left, and the fact that the management brushed off your complaints.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You shouldn't have had to explain yourself..the order was wrong, it was wrong plain and simple. That waitress lacked professionalism and courtesy, and seemed to forget that these things are the backbone of customer service. Unbelievable.

Comment

everybody likes cake what is wrong with you
          even if it's SCish... my first thought is to say back to her "WTF's wrong with YOU? Can't understand normal thinking"

or my favorite... "What part of 'NO' don't you understand?"

seriously what a bitch

Comment

actually I dont like cake (very much) but i do love cake icing

Comment

You can't have your cake and eat it too. (Warning: bad pun in link.)
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth tigger222 View Post
                everybody likes cake what is wrong with you.
                Coeliac disease. I LOVE cake. My guts? Not so much...

I don't think I'd have made it past the drink thing either. But then I get less tolerant the older I get

Comment

Working...
                X