X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're useless"

Not exactly a sighting...

This one happened on Friday. Towards the middle of the afternoon, I got a call from someone wanting to check a price on something. We were currently changing things on our sheets, and since I wasn't sure if I had the right quantity and price...I put the guy on hold and attempted to find out. When I picked him back up, he lost it. Apparently, wanting to give out accurate information is "wasting his time" therefore making me "useless." Well, fuck you too, buddy.
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Fuck you too indeed!

'Useless' is never an acceptable term to apply to another person. To bad he didn't come in person to say it, so you would know who to refuse service to in the future.
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

I once got yelled at and reported as rude for double-checking the amount someone wanted to pay on her card. Our sucktomers are insane. No, sorry, I shouldn't insult the mentally ill that way.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        Our sucktomers are insane. No, sorry, I shouldn't insult the mentally ill that way.
        Yeah, the insane can't help it. The SCs can, and they choose to be assholes. Why anyone would choose to be an asshole is beyond me, but I guess it floats their boat.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

X, you slay me. You are one of my favorite people on here.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            X, you slay me. You are one of my favorite people on here.
            Aw, thank you! And considering how the past few days have been, a nice compliment like that is a tonic for the soul.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
              To bad he didn't come in person to say it, so you would know who to refuse service to in the future.
              The bastard identified himself and his company when I picked up the phone. He's lucky I didn't log into the phone system...and block his ass. It's not a good idea to piss off the person who answers the phone, and even more so when they have access to the techie stuff
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
              X