Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*NSFW* I'm not sure where THAT was in the book...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NSFW* I'm not sure where THAT was in the book...

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...-1226687819776

So apparently due to the 50 Shades trilogy, people have been keen to get more risque in the bedroom. Which of course, has resulted in various incidents where couples have had to call the fire department.

The crux of that though involved a man sticking his manhood in the toaster. Yes-the toaster.

ETA: Link is NSFW!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Quoth fireheart View Post

The crux of that though involved a man sticking his manhood in the toaster. Yes-the toaster.

ETA: Link is NSFW!
    Is it bad I immediately thought of the Stove Top Stuffing Guy from Untold Stories of the ER? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgmilCBiSu0

Also probably NSFW, May cause some cringing!
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Maybe he wanted hot sex.

Now that I got that out of my head, that is not the weirdest thing I've ever heard to get a sexual thrill. I had a nurse friend who worked at the local emergency room. She's told me that she'd seen doctors having to remove almost everything under the sun from the places where the sun doesn't shine.

Of course, the weirdest thing I've heard of was the concrete enema. Warning: this link is NSFW.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

A toaster! WTF!?!@?

Sorry, the closest my equipment will get to a toaster is when I'm making toast.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Maybe the language is there... a toaster has a "slot," but the reality of the situation doesn't line up! I can only imagine a lot of chafing and burning going on, and that's without the toaster plugged in.

That's why commercially-sold products for that purpose are made from latex or other stretchy materials.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
            Now that I got that out of my head, that is not the weirdest thing I've ever heard to get a sexual thrill. I had a nurse friend who worked at the local emergency room. She's told me that she'd seen doctors having to remove almost everything under the sun from the places where the sun doesn't shine.
            Try having rings stuck on the wang.

Another guy also stuck it in the vaccuum cleaner. Now THAT one I can understand but it's still hilarious

Quoth Ghel View Post
            Maybe the language is there... a toaster has a "slot," but the reality of the situation doesn't line up! I can only imagine a lot of chafing and burning going on, and that's without the toaster plugged in.

That's why commercially-sold products for that purpose are made from latex or other stretchy materials.
            No kidding. Ditto for cock rings

ETA: According to the article around 80 people were trapped in handcuffs because their partners didn't have the key. I'm pretty sure that toy handcuffs (including those used in the bedroom) are designed so that you can pop a lever to get them open in the event of a key loss.
            Last edited by fireheart; 07-30-2013, 10:59 PM.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Try having rings stuck on the wang.

ETA: According to the article around 80 people were trapped in handcuffs because their partners didn't have the key. I'm pretty sure that toy handcuffs (including those used in the bedroom) are designed so that you can pop a lever to get them open in the event of a key loss.
              I've heard of one guy who put two metal rings on his penis. They needed a power saw to get those rings off. Lucky for him, he didn't win a Darwin Award for that.

Some people like to use the police quality handcuffs in the bedroom. Unlike toy handcuffs, you can't pop a lever to get them open.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
              X