Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, Madam, That's Certainly Your Opinon...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Madam, That's Certainly Your Opinon...

But, Ahem, If I may be so bold as to declare:

I am NOT fat.

*THIS* is not "fat", *THIS* is "chubby", see, there are distinct levels of being overweight and I'm firmly in what I call the "chubby" level, it's slightly above "Pleasantly Plump" but not as bad as "Shoo-in for low-risk security detail, perhaps at a parking garage or port-a-potty warehouse".

Either way, I don't know why you resorted to 5th-grade level insults on me, because they don't change the fact that you not only exceeded the strict 2 hour limit in this lot, but also admitted you weren't even patronizing the business that this lot is FOR and furthermore rather clumsily tried to wipe off the chalk marks I put on the tire of your vehicle 2 hours ago with a napkin. This attempt didn't do much beyond leaving tiny bits of purple-chalk-tainted balled-up paper stuck to both the tire and the asphalt in the exact same areas that I certainly recall chalking......

If you had just pulled the car out of the space and turned it around, then backed it back in, I'd have had to have let you go for another 2 hours, an annoying but legal trick some people play on me. But instead, you walked all the way back to the car, and then got lazy at the last second.

That's a shame, just a little more effort and you might have gotten away with it. Hope this teaches you a lesson. Wouldn't want you to make a habit out of being lazy, gotta keep up and active so you don't end up fat, like me.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

I refer you to one Gabriel Iglesias-- a comedian who also goes by the name of Fluffy. Why Fluffy? Because, he is not fat, he is fluffy. There are 6 levels of fatness on his scale. 1) Big 2) Healthy 3) Husky 4) Fluffy 5) DAAAAAAAAMN!! and 6) OH HELL NO! Here's an illustration: http://www.whosay.com/fluffyguy/photos/52212

So, next time someone calls you fat, do as Gabriel there does... "I'm not fat! I'm Fluffy!" Honestly, I thought that was where you were going with that anyway!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Appropriate answer to that insult: "But you're obnoxious, and stupid if you think you can get away with wiping off the chalk - and I can diet".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

There is a reason why at work I'm called the fluffy bunny.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
          I am NOT fat.
          and I'm still towing your vehicle.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

The only people who have any right to comment on my adipose-tissuether-tissue ratio are my doctor(s) and my family. My family has hereditary diseases which are affected by that ratio; so my doctor needs to track it.

Clothing sales staff who are trying to help find suitable garments for me can also get a pass if it's appropriate to mention my curves. (Such as commenting that a princess line might suit me better than an empire line, or vice versa.)

Everyone else' opinion is irrelevent.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

One of my co-workers had a customer screaming at him on the phone, something to the effect of, "You're just a fat f*cking loser answering phones, rawr!"

CW very quietly replied, "How did you know I was overweight?" in a sad tone of voice.

Apparently that shut up the SC long enough to wrap up the phone call!
              Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

Working...
              X