This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm glad to see you failed"

That's what this nasty woman said to my sweet coworker. I didn't see it happen; she told me the story. She was ringing up some stuff while a woman was looking at magazines just on the end of the lane. Coworker called out the total, and was unsure if the woman heard her, but the daughter was right there and got Mom's attention. Here's how it went, as far as I recall what she said:
    --Nasty woman: "What's the total?? You didn't tell me the total."
    --Coworker repeats total.
    --NW: "Don't they teach customer service here? [thread title insult] Oh, and I'm fine; thanks for asking [/sarcasm]."

So she didn't hear what coworker said. Did she have to be so nasty about it? All that was necessary was a simple, "Oh, sorry [because, really, the SC was the one not paying attention]--what was the total again?" But instead she had to show off her supriority complex.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Sounds like somebody didn't get their bowl of Cream of Bitch this morning for breakfast.

I guess some people just aren't happy unless they are belittling someone else - usually someone who isn't allowed to defend themselves (for example, us lowly cashiers/stockers/anyone who works with customers.)

But of course we can always fantasize that she meets up with the wrong person and is showing them her 'tude. Know who I'd like for that "woman" to meet up with on a dark corner?

Bernice from South Beach Tow . . . that bitch would get put in her place faster than you can say "911."

Bonus points if she gets put in the dumpster.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Bernice from South Beach Tow . . . that bitch would get put in her place faster than you can say "911."
      I love her...she like all sorts of awesome. Crept for when she goofed and tried towing the electrical guy.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Sounds like somebody didn't get their bowl of Cream of Bitch this morning for breakfast.
        Sounds to me like the SC did have that bowl...and went back for seconds.

Comment

Working...
        X