This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slippery Floor

The other day, I was at the mall and was on the way to check out a store I haven't been to while drinking the bubbles in my bubble tea. On the way there, I slipped on a puddle of water and fell on the ground. Luckily, I wasn't hurt, I was able to get up myself (a shopper offered to help me up which I politely declined), and another shopper got a nearby employee who called security. I was offered medical attention which I politely declined. Security ended taking pictures of the water before the cleaning lady cleaned it up. I sat in a nearby chair until everything was taken care of and then I went on my way.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

But...but...why weren't you having a screaming fit and demanding how terrible it was there was a puddle without big flashing lights to tell you it's there and you could have been killed,so they must be paying for all your medical costs and the terrible trauma that this has brought on or you'll be suing them and telling everyone how evil it is and never to go there ??...Isn't that how it works
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
    X