X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the middle of a travel lane???

Well, this is a new one on me.....

I was just pulling into the parking garage at work today when I had to come to a stop because of an unbelievable roadblock.

Someone - probably a vendor of some sort - was actually assembling a table with a mounted microscope and connected camera.....IN THE FUCKING GARAGE! And he was standing right in the middle of the lane for exiting traffic. I got blocked in because the SUV just beyond this moron was trying to back out and was having trouble getting around the pile of boxes and the table and me guy in the way.

By the time I parked and walked out of the garage, he had finished and was wheeling the whole thing into one of the buildings. But....seriously dude?? You thought building this thing in the middle of (what amounts to) a road was a good idea???

I'm betting he played in the street as a kid.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Quoth Dave1982 View Post

Apparently not often enough...
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post

He needed to play in a more busy and much larger street.. like say an Interstate Highway?
      You call, I haul. You bitch, I unhitch!

Comment

Quoth Zheuse View Post
        He needed to play in a more busy and much larger street.. like say an Interstate Highway?
        I'll be glad to send him just a short block from my house onto Wendover Avenue . . . he won't be out there long that's for sure.

In fact, I can almost guarantee his last words will be "Oh shit!"
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X