This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now my CW is pissed off too!

Before we get to the story, I have another one just for you guys.

Mother comes in to our store with 2 children. Mother browses board games while boys scamper off to make trouble. Kids go and knock over some games then one falls onto the kid's head. The mom goes absolutely bat guano crazy at us, swearing and making a scene saying she will sue us and that whole thing. She leaves in a huff with a child that had a small bump on their forehead who did not even say ouch when it happened.

This guy came back today and my coworker had the displeasure of dealing with him. Similar thing happened and now my coworker wants to beat the crap out of this kid.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Document. DOCUMENT! DOCUMENT!!!
    I have no doubt that this shrew will carry out her threat to sue.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Touchy situation. I agree, document so you can show that it was the child's actions, no those of the store, that got him hurt. And that, if the mother had been watching him, it wouldn't have happened.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
      X