This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to the pizza place

On behalf of my company and our CEO, I'd like to apologize to the local pizza place.

It was bad enough that at 9:30pm (the pizza place closes at 10), on the evening before our opening, our honored CEO decided to place an order for 20 large pizzas to be delivered that same evening to feed the staff that was frantically working through the night to get us ready. That's insane and crazy enough.

But I have recently learned that on that evening, there were only two employees working at the pizza place, and one of them had just started her first day at her first job.

Through some sort of pizza wizardry, 20 pizzas were, in fact, cooked and delivered promptly. Seriously, how did you do it?

Still, that was just crazy insane. You guys had to scramble and stay way late to get that order done. You've politely asked us to not do that again. I promise we won't. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm especially sorry for the poor gal who was working her first day. I promise not every night will be like that.

At least you now have a good story to share about the crazy folks at The Resort who ordered all those pizzas.

Fortunately the owner laughed about it as he told us never to do it again. The gals seemed to be in good spirits too, at least after the fact. Knowing our CEO, he probably tipped them extremely well for it.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
    Knowing our CEO, he probably tipped them extremely well for it.
    Good, I would hope so. Hooray for the pizza place pulling it off, though!
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
    X