This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it, driving in Reno is "scary"

Okay, so it kind of is, parts of our major roadways haven't been updated since the 70s, a time when optimistically people thought that the metropolitan population might eventually make it to 150k... we're now at half a mil. That said, there are some things that aren't acceptable.
    1. It is never acceptable to slow to 45 on the freeway because you are required to barely tilt your steering wheel to the left and then the right.
    2. South Virginia has had a speed limit of 55 past South Meadows Parkway for over 15 years now (ever since the freeway was extended past there, taking most of the traffic off of South Virginia)... there is NO reason to still only go 45 because that is the speed limit that you learned to drive at.
    3. Round-a-bouts are NOT scary... if you are in one, for no reason should you stop and yield to traffic outside the circle... all you will do is screw all of us up.
    4. Repeat after me "accelerate then merge"... going the other way around won't work.
    5. If you are through traffic on the freeway going past Moana or Neil, I have zero sympathy for you when mergers force their way on... you know that there isn't much room to merge there, you chose to be in the right lane, now live with the consequences.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song
Working...
X