This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding innuendo

I just got home from a beautiful wedding at an apple orchard today. I sang with a band in the ceremony and got to watch a good friend of mine marry a woman who was obviously his best friend in the world.

When we got there, we were given bags to use to go pick apples on the route between the ceremony and the reception. It was such a great wedding! However, I was there, so there had to be an awkward moment.

Once the liquor tent opened at the reception, I got myself a glass of merlot and was carrying it back when it spilled on to my cream colored pants. These are really fun pants that look like a skirt because of all of the sheer panels hanging around them that swish around when I move. (Don't worry, I had a black top and shoulder wrap. My outfit wasn't a wedding no no.) One of the ladies who was working the tent was walking toward me when it happened and gasped and ran for a rag and some cleaner.

She insisted on helping me and was working on the wine spots on my pants. Only, this put her head right...in front of my girl business. She told me "Don't think I'm getting personal here!" which was funny enough. Seconds later, though, another lady who was working the tent came out and stopped dead in her tracks and yelled "[helpful lady] what are you doing???" We about fell over laughing.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.
Working...
X