This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News nobody cares about woooo

Sorry for not posting anything in a while not that anyone notices haha (trying to make the best of what I think is social anxiety) but I've been busy getting fired (boooo) signing up for college (AS in Networking) and preparing to close my shop on yste due to only having one person buy something and not being able to pay fees to relist the remaining stock and make new stock
    so yeah busy 2 months did learn to cook awesome vegan nachos though
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

It's always good to focus on the positive when you can. So, tell me more about these vegan nachos.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      So, tell me more about these vegan nachos.
      I second this. Vegan nachos sounds good!

Comment

Quoth Crescent Cat View Post
        I second this. Vegan nachos sounds good!
        long story short I was browsing youtube and found this dude who goes by the Vegan Black Metal Chef and learned from there More specifically this episode He teaches you to cook and blows your ear drums out now I just need to wait for Monday to come to go see the eye doctor since our pit bull thought my glasses (don't need them to see but they sharpen things a tad bit up) should taste pretty good and chewed them, breaking the arms off and popping one lens out. Good thing I haven't used any of the warranties (one for the frames and one replacement of lenses)
        Last edited by darkroxas45; 10-20-2013, 05:33 AM. Reason: forgot about the glasses :D
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
        X