Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Happiest Place On Earth - Now with added butt cheeks!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happiest Place On Earth - Now with added butt cheeks!

Hubs and I went to Disneyland last weekend and saw two seperate sets of butt cheeks. The weather wasn't even hot enough that my husband felt the need to wear shorts (I haven't worn them in about a decade), yet we saw two women wearing shorts so short that their asses were hanging out. I know that fashions are becoming less and less modest, and twenty years from now we'll probably all just run around naked, but can you not cover yourself at Disneyland? It's supposed to be a family show, people!
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

So long as Minny wasn't twerking.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Sadly it seems to be a rule of thumb that the less you would like to see of an individual's buttocks/belly/bosom, the more they feel inclined to display.....and vice versa....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

At church the other day I saw a woman of 40-something, with three teenage children, wearing denim shorts so short you could see the bottoms of the pockets hanging out.

God loves everyone but I'm pretty sure He's not a fan of booty shorts, lady.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

This is what happens when you combine Daisy Duck with Daisy Duke.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Did these "sightings" happen near the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction? After all, pirates are associated with "booty".
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'm actually surprised they were allowed in. I've heard of people being turned away for wearing T-shirts with inappropriate messages on them or bikini tops instead of actual tops.

Comment

I speak from experience here, but they can turn away offensive shirts and that's about it. Someone argued a few years ago that since it is a "resort" bikini tops are okay. So those aren't stopped as long as all significant elements are covered. Offensive language or images on shirts are told to cover, turn inside out or sent to change. The showing of bottoms? They are asked to pull it down to cover because it is a family park, and most can/do, but it will inch back up again. If it can't be covered by pulling down the skirt or shorts then they are asked to cover it with a backpack or something tied around the waist. Sadly, most remove the cover once they get in.

Personally, I think it is gross to sit on attractions with your bare leg let allow bottom. Yes, they get cleaned daily but still, you figure a minimum (bare minimum, pun intended) of 10,000 people go on each ride each day? Ewww

Comment

Quoth ChanceNCinny View Post
                  ... you figure a minimum (bare minimum, pun intended) of 10,000 people go on each ride each day? Ewww
                  Maybe the ladies in the short shorts are trying to convey the same message.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

don't even start about guys wearing kilts. <shudder> don't get me wrong, i love guys in kilts, i don't love having to sit on something they just sat on (without proper coverage). i was at a party where some guys in kilts were and the host had us all sit in the livingroom. one guy decided to plop his derriere on the host's leather sofa. naturally, he leaves a nice little sweat streak, we hope it was just sweat. ewwwww
                    there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                      Did these "sightings" happen near the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction? After all, pirates are associated with "booty".
                      Actually, the first one was when we were in line for Pirates! Bonus points because she was up above us, just about to enter the building and we were on the ground level below near the fountain. I was so caught off guard, I loudly exclaimed, "Oh, look, butt cheeks!" I don't know if she heard me, though.

Quoth siskaren View Post
                      I've heard of people being turned away for wearing T-shirts with inappropriate messages on them or bikini tops instead of actual tops.
                      I've heard of people with offensive T-shirts being asked to turn them inside out, and on a previous trip I saw a girl wearing a bra without a shirt. Not a bustier, just a bra. They used to have a recorded message on the tram from the Mickey & Friends parking structure that shirts & shoes are required in the park at all times. They might still have it, but we haven't taken that tram in a couple years since we discovered the Toy Story parking lot. My bet is that there isn't much of an official policy and Cast Members probably feel that they lack the authority to do anything about it.
                      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
                        don't even start about guys wearing kilts. <shudder> don't get me wrong, i love guys in kilts, i don't love having to sit on something they just sat on (without proper coverage). i was at a party where some guys in kilts were and the host had us all sit in the livingroom. one guy decided to plop his derriere on the host's leather sofa. naturally, he leaves a nice little sweat streak, we hope it was just sweat. ewwwww
                        That shouldn't happen. Either his kilt fits wrong or nobody's taught him how to sit down properly in a kilt. I've been around lots of guys in kilts (and have a very good friend that's a kilt maker) and have never seen that happen and have only gotten flashed once. By accident, that is.
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

oh, he didn't know how to sit properly with a kilt on. lol
                          there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post
                            we haven't taken that tram in a couple years since we discovered the Toy Story parking lot.
                            Toy Story parking lot? Wouldn't it be more appropriate for them to have a Cars parking lot?
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X