X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny herding!

http://dogwork.com/buhr9#.Up1uQ1wp-Qk.facebook

This bunny was watching the farm's sheepdog. Now he thinks he can herd the sheep! The funny thing is that he can!

Hilariously adorable.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

No dumb bunny there! Smart bunny! (Cute, too. )

Comment

That was just too cute! Animals are much more clever than we give them credit for.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time...
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Wow, that's a smart tough bunny! Funny that those sheep could crush him, yet they're so wary!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'm not too surprised. Sheep are pretty dumb. We had one once that thought it was a dog. It would sleep in the dog house, ate dog food and chased cars.
            My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
              Sheep are pretty dumb. We had one once that <snip> chased cars.
              Would have made sense if it had chased (Dodge) pickup trucks. After all, they are RAMs.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                This bunny was watching the farm's sheepdog. Now he thinks he can herd the sheep! The funny thing is that he can!
                Them little bounders can bounce right up your nose if you let 'em get too close! They's baaad!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X