Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There does seem to be that rare breed (1 in 100) of customers who are, I believe, legitimately paranoid that EVERY SINGLE customer-service/retail establishment is out to cheat them. That's why they have to be ever-vigilant to not get ripped off!

I don't think they're really racist/classist/sexist/whateverist down inside, they're just hyper suspicious of everything and whatever the most prominent personality/defining trait is of whoever their dealing with at the moment becomes the "proof" that there's a conspiracy in motion to cheat them.

These are the people who when their card doesn't take on the first swipe refuse to swipe it again because they're convinced you'll double-charge them...... ON PURPOSE even.......... despite the fact your store has cameras watching the whole thing and electronic records at both your end and the bank end that would easily fix it should it even occur...

Nope, no such thing as ACCIDENT! They're out to cheat me again!
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Argabarga this guy does cheat people though. The Grocery will give you a print out saying you have 30 cents off and you go right to his gas station and he says his machine says 16 cents.

We use to sell the same gas and took that card. They would complain all the time. They would ask us to run it and we would, it always came up what the Grocery store told them. But on his it was always way less. He tried it with my family too.

Comment

It's nothing to do with his race tho, it's cuz he's an arsehole. And they come in any shape or colour.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          "Better turn off your pumps, Hap."
          My first thought too.
          Funny how some lines stick with you.
          Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            It's nothing to do with his race tho, it's cuz he's an arsehole. And they come in any shape or colour.
            Yep I know that.

Comment

Working...
            X