X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SC on the other side of the world loses her mind over shark fins

Woman loses her mind over not being able to eat shark fins

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/12645...eat-shark-fins
    Who cares about the ocean's ecosystem and saving species?! GIMME MA FOOOD!

I wonder how you say: "I hope you fall in a shark tank" in Chinese.

Where was this video taken?
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
      Where was this video taken?
      Hong Kong I believe.

Comment

I'm not so sure about the accuracy of the title of this thread - whatever gave you the idea that a SC would HAVE a mind in the first place, and therefore be able to lose it?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

And the woman on the left with the white shirt is laughing her head off the whole time.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

WTF?? She's throwing a tantrum like a 5 yr old, throwing herself on the ground, kicking and screaming....Is this for real??
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth shopgirl15 View Post
              Hong Kong I believe.
              My mom thinks it's Toronto because of the white woman sitting on the left.

But I just checked out the logo on the right hand side of the video, and it appears that you may be right about it being in Hong Kong. Besides, I don't think we do much commercial fishing in Toronto.
              Last edited by cindybubbles; 01-04-2014, 12:19 AM.
              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

I've seen two-year-olds conduct themselves better. That's ridiculous. Not only that, but as an employee of a conservation-based aquarium, managers are constantly showing us videos and facts on how awful it is to get things like dried seahorses and sharkfin soup. Sharkfin doesn't really have a taste of it's own, so it's usually flavored with chicken or beef broth. So what's the point of ordering it anyway? What an awful old woman.
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

An...adult did that?

ETA: Because I am a horrible person, I just had this idea: Were I the girl in white laughing my ass off, I wouldn't be laughing my ass off. I would be saying to my companions "Gee, those shark fins sure were tasty! Pity I got the last one..."
                  Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 01-04-2014, 09:13 AM.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    An...adult did that? ETA: Because I am a horrible person, I just had this idea: Were I the girl in white laughing my ass off, I wouldn't be laughing my ass off. I would be saying to my companions "Gee, those shark fins sure were tasty! Pity I got the last one..."
                    Yes, an adult did that. My nephews are much younger and MUCH MORE well-behaved than this "woman".

My dad recognized the place where it all happened. Makes me want to go there someday.
                    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
                      Sharkfin doesn't really have a taste of it's own, so it's usually flavored with chicken or beef broth.
                      All about shark's fin soup.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I still can't get it out of my head....
                        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Looks like somebody missed their nap time.
                          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Well... that happened. I would be embarrassed to acknowledge that I even remotely knew that person (if I did), let alone if I was that person. I can not unsee that. A grown woman throwing a child tantrum.. wow.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Yes, I wonder what was going on in her brain that told her to throw a temper tantrum.
                              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                              X