This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the SC tonight.

I am so livid! I'm on hold with W2 Xpress, to get my PIN reset for my W2's, and the FIRST time someone hung up on me without saying a word, AFTER I'd been on hold for a damn hour. I'm calling them back and whoever answers I'm going to let them know I DO not appreciate it.

Good luck. I had issues with them as well when it came to accessing my account. It took me 3 days to get back in.

Comment

I got hung up on AGAIN and now they're closed! I am so MAD!

Comment

When I worked in a call centre, we had issues with consultants just hanging up when it was near the end of the shift. They didn't want to be stuck on a call that went too long, even though they would be paid the over time.

Comment

Quoth Kittykat View Post
          I am so livid! I'm on hold with W2 Xpress, to get my PIN reset for my W2's, and the FIRST time someone hung up on me without saying a word, AFTER I'd been on hold for a damn hour. I'm calling them back and whoever answers I'm going to let them know I DO not appreciate it.
          Is this a tax office or a bank? If so, is it possible for you to go there in person? My mother goes to our bank in person to get help with our RRSPs and GICs.
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

it's a tax w2 site my former employer uses to post W2's online for electronic file.

Comment

You sure it's actually getting to an agent? We had our fair share of phone issues when I worked in a callcenter.
              Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Dealing with W2 express is frustrating enough when you have your ducks in a row.
                No KittyKat, you aren't sucky, they are.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Thanks Guys, I finally got through yesterday and talked to a supervisor, who confirmed that they had agents dropping calls because it was close to closing. I told her, I understand they want to go home, but when someone waits for an hour on the phone, twice, and gets hung up on both times, I have no sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                  X