This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are parking spots, NOT a road!

UGH! So I was at the local Wallyworld today because I'd forgotten to get Zantac at the store, and it's cheaper there. Well, I left the gas station and pulled into the lot. I go around the curb and into the row to find a spot. Some jackass woman decides she's going to go through FOUR rows and parking spots, to almost hit me on the pass side. Really? Where's a cop when you need one!

Yep, I saw that type of row-cutting cause a few accidents at my mall! Worst one was the man who hit a girl's driver side so hard she spun to face the other direction, and he was browbeating the h*ll out of her like it was somehow her fault! He hadn't even called an ambulance for her; he was on the phone with his insurance, and her face was bleeding from the airbag.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I don't have a problem with cutting across the rows as long as it's done slowly and the driver yields to the cars that are driving down the rows. (I do it myself.) And while we're at it, drive the right way down one way aisles! I recently watched a car that was going the right way have to pull over into unused parking spots to allow not one, but two wrong way drivers go past.

Comment

Quoth siskaren View Post
        I recently watched a car that was going the right way have to pull over into unused parking spots to allow not one, but two wrong way drivers go past.
        I've got a full tank, which means enough fuel to idle for 48 hours. I can wait for them to back up.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

The sad thing is I do it too, but I ALWAYS make sure no other cars are coming, and if there are, I let them go first.

Comment

I will cut through the parking lot empty spaces sometimes, but I always try to make sure I won't be in anyone's way when I do so, and I try to get into a proper 'lane' in the lot as soon as possible.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This is one thing that I actually do rather frequently. Since I'm driving a cab, every little bit I do to cut down how much the meter reads earns me bonus points with the passenger... but I always always ALWAYS do it safely.

Of course, if I have some jackhole in the back, you better believe I will take the significantly-longer-but-far-more-legal route.
              Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
              OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
              she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
              Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
              X