This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Please

Hi all..I know I don't usually post here but we need prayers/good thoughts today, Selena our little chihuahua (she actually used to be my grandmother's dog, but my grandmother is now in late stage Alzheimer's so we actually take care of her now) has not been feeling good over the weekend so my mom took her to the vet just now, mom just called & said that something is wrong with her liver. Dr's keeping her overnight on an i.v & giving her antibiotics. Basically, if the antibiotics help her then we're good, but if not then it's likely cancer & if that's the case then we'll likely have to have her put to sleep

So any prayers/good thoughts you can spare right now would be awesome
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending all the good thoughts your way I can. Hopefully the antibiotics will do the trick.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Keeping you and her in my thoughts and hoping that the news is good for your furbaby *hugs you*
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I'm sorry, I hope the antibiotics work and she's ok.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Praying hard that she'll be okay!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'll be praying for your little dog to start getting better and this be something treatable.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope she's ok.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

*UPDATE*

thanks guys..Got a call today right before dinner, she's still fighting, vet tech said she ate a little bit earlier, but she threw up right after soo..They're keeping her another night to continue antibiotics, tech also said that for a dog as small as she is & with her various numbers being triple what they should be, she's surprised that she's even still with us so there's that

keep the prayers/good thoughts comin', Lord knows they don't hurt
                Last edited by CorneliaMarieRocks; 02-19-2014, 09:16 PM. Reason: adding something

Comment

Final Update

Just thought I'd give ya'll an update..We brought Selena home on Fri afternoon, she's doing much better now, eating/drinking & being her normal playful self. The vet did send her home with antibiotics which we give her daily. She hasn't thrown up or acted off since she came home so we think she's gonna be o.k

So thanks everyone for your thoughts/prayers

you may now return to your regularly scheduled program

Comment

Good news!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X