Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I was driving home tonight there was a car coming the other way with the headlights on. All of a sudden one went out. Never seen that happen to another car before.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
      As I was driving home tonight there was a car coming the other way with the headlights on. All of a sudden one went out. Never seen that happen to another car before.

Did you hit the roof?

Comment

One of my headlights went out on the route just this morning. What does that mean for me? Should I have finished the rest of the route naked or something?
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
          One of my headlights went out on the route just this morning. What does that mean for me? Should I have finished the rest of the route naked or something?
          Well. You may have contributed to the nakedness of others :P

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
            ... Should I have finished the rest of the route naked or something?
            You're asking US?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X