This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust bunnies in my dad's PC

I spent half an hour cleaning out my dad's slow PC. The result is this image:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/29192694@N07/12687192974/

And this was AFTER the cleaning. You should have seen it before, with all the dust making the bottom of the pc look like carpet!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

That's why I try to take the computer outside when I blow out the case.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Those aren't dust bunnies - those are killer dust rabbits!

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Sad part is I've seen worse.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Meh. I once opened the case on a tower to find that the inside was one solid dust bunny.

When I finally got all of that out, it turned out that the failure was a very* dead hard drive.

You know that monster ASIC they have? This one had a riased path in the plastic froim the center (where the actual chip is) to the edge.

Yep, it'd gotten hot enough that one of the leads from the chip to the pins had *burned out* (literally).

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            Sad part is I've seen worse.
            Me, too. Try doing maintenance on a PC that's kept in the kennels of a veterinary hospital.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
            X