This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophile

This will be a short one, I promise. it’s hours later and I’m still laughing at this.

A large group of lads walked into our store today. they were between 12-15 and had clearly just been let out of the local high school.

They walked in and the first thing they did was call out “Suck my DICK!” not sure if this homosexual invite was offered to one of their own or the store in general, but it matters not. We don’t really tolerate large gangs of kids in the store, particularly when they do that.

One of our managers, Lee, who has all the confidence of a soggy piece of tissue paper, asks the security guard, some useless rent-a-cop from fortress security, to come over and kick them out.

At this point, the group are at the Apple stand, giving the iPads a good bashing.

I can see that our store director, Marvin, has now noticed all this and is looking to see what’s being done before jumping in himself.

The security guard comes over and asks them “are you planning to buy anything today?”

one of the group says “Yeah. This for five quid”

at which point the security guard says “Okay” and walks off.

Marv comes over, and is just within my earshot when he says, and this is a direct quote “Listen Lads. I can’t have a massive group of you in here ham-handling our stuff anyway but much more than that; One of my staff is a convicted pedophile. And he’s making eyes at all of you”

I wasn’t sure I had heard correctly but I didn’t dare be the one who looks over, just in case I had. I watched their reflections in the data recovery pc’s monitor as they FLED. They were out of our store light a shot

I went over to Marv and asked him what I thought he had said to which he replied “Yep! and it worked, didn’t it?”

I was too stunned to laugh at the time but after a few minutes, and when I was telling other staff, I couldn’t keep a straight face XD
    -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

I'd have laughed too but it could come back to bite the store in the ass if the kids start spreading that story around and people start avoiding the store.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I really said pedalphile...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        I'd have laughed too but it could come back to bite the store in the ass if the kids start spreading that story around and people start avoiding the store.
        I think they probibly will spread the story around, but I doubt any parents with an ounce of common sense will believe them

...Oh...wait... >.>

Quoth dalesys View Post
        I really said pedalphile...
        someone who has a sexual persuasion towards pedals. Tell me, do you prefer the accelerator or the clutch?

Comment

Quoth AdvancedFlea View Post
          ...someone who has a sexual persuasion towards pedals. Tell me, do you prefer the accelerator or the clutch?
          Sniffs bicycle seats...

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Sniffs bicycle seats...
            ooooh that works. do you prefer the plastic ones or those neoprene ones?

Comment

Sure he didn't say Peter File?

Comment

Quoth AdvancedFlea View Post
                ooooh that works. do you prefer the plastic ones or those neoprene ones?
                Leather... with silk trim.
                Last edited by dalesys; 03-20-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Manager: I never said that. Didn't say it, no one heard it, you can't prove a thing!
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Guys, pedophilia isn't something you joke around about. Imagine if the "joke" got outside the store. Is it really worth ruining someone's reputation over? Not cool.
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                    X