This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evannah View Post
    Thing is, WHY do these people have to get everyone else involved?
    Because they enjoy the attention. Why else would Jerry Springer and Maury feature such people all the time? Granted, the rest of us get to laugh at those losers, but still.
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Protege got it right on the nuts. That type of person is just all around drama king/queen, and the bigger the audience, the better.

You'll also notice that these people make a huge deal out of everything on Facebook and usually attempt at a huge audience of replies for everything they whine about.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        Because they enjoy the attention. Why else would Jerry Springer and Maury feature such people all the time? Granted, the rest of us get to laugh at those losers, but still.
        Admittedly this was more the mother causing the scene. The daughter was keeping it fairly calm and just sitting down on the nearby bench while the mother screamed her lungs out at her. the daughter would give an occasional slurred response (she SOUNDED like she'd been drinking, but no guarantees that she was) and it would just set the mother off again.

And I have to sit through 2 more weeks of travelling this particular way home...yay! Not.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Ah, I see. Sort of a regional term for assholes.

Sounds a lot like my neighbors
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

aaah bogans... grew up in a suburb completely chockers with them... ( am an Australian also)

There would never be a Saturday night go by when another version of World War Bogan would not drunkenly break out

Comment

Working...
            X