This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya Folks

Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster.

My name's Latekin, and I've been working retail around 4-5 years now while I study.
    I'm currently based in a Home Depot sort of store in Aus, and managing to get a weird, crazy, or stupidly frustrating story every week!

Really looking forward to sharing a few!

Edit: So, I understand all of my posts are going to be moderated and whatnot, it's standard for a frew forums, but is this the same reason I can't access my own profile page? I'm not really sure what's going with that. I read the rules, but it's entirely possible I missed something, as, due to a few medical issues my brain's been a bit..weird. Sorry in advance =P
    Last edited by Latekin; 03-27-2014, 10:52 AM. Reason: Extra Info/Possible brain malfunction.
    Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Hey! Welcome to CS.com from a fellow Aussie!

Also I think I know where you work. I envy you
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

New members can't look at profiles, including their own. You should be off newbie moderation now, so if it's still happening, let me know.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        Hey! Welcome to CS.com from a fellow Aussie!

Also I think I know where you work. I envy you
        Lol, you probably do know where I work, and you really, really, shouldn't envy me. The company in question can be incredibly dodgy, and they do a lot of things they wouldn't like to make overly public.

New members can't look at profiles, including their own. You should be off newbie moderation now, so if it's still happening, let me know
        All good now, my brain was just not firing at the time.
        Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Quoth Latekin View Post
          Lol, you probably do know where I work, and you really, really, shouldn't envy me. The company in question can be incredibly dodgy, and they do a lot of things they wouldn't like to make overly public.
          My SO's auntie works for the same company you do, so I've probably heard a couple of things every now and then. Speaking of which, I'm going to guess eastern state?
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Opposite side of the country actually!

Comment

I wonder if its owned by the same company that current owns (and is selling) my company
              How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Company name resembling westward agricultural workers?

Comment

Working...
                X