This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth eltf177 View Post
    Sounds like he's pretty much alienated every other pub, I wonder how much longer before he gets ejected from the living room!
    That's something -- as a non-drinker -- I've never really understood...if all you're going to do is bitch and moan about the service, prices, or whatever, why not just stay at home if you want to drink? Cheaper, and you don't have to worry about driving home no matter how shitfaced you get. Okay, I get the "socializing" aspect, but you can do that at home as well, and you don't have to yell over the other patrons/music just to hold a conversation.

Comment

Maybe his wife doesn't want him doing that either.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Need any more proof the banned don't ever understand why they're banned?

Sob story... followed by threats of litigation....

And no mention at all of being sorry.......
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          That's something -- as a non-drinker -- I've never really understood...if all you're going to do is bitch and moan about the service, prices, or whatever, why not just stay at home if you want to drink?
          I believe these are the same type of people that bitch and moan at the cashier about the prices, service, etc. Unfortunately for them, something that clashes with the whole world view of, "I pay money, therefore I am their god!" happens when they pull this shit at a pub/bar. Unlike the poor cashier, there are plenty of law-induced reasons for management to back up the staff when the staff shows the ass the door!
          If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
            F: I just want to give you a little bit of advice: Keep your nose clean. I've got an insider at the pub who is reporting EVERYTHING back to me. I'm taking all the evidence to my solicitor, and then I'm going to the newspaper. So don't do anything that will attract attention to yourselves.
            Me: Right, OK.
            My response to that would have been "Are you threatening me? Or my colleague? Because we would be happy to act as each other's witnesses when we report this to the police."
            "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
              F: I just want to give you a little bit of advice: Keep your nose clean. I've got an insider at the pub who is reporting EVERYTHING back to me. I'm taking all the evidence to my solicitor, and then I'm going to the newspaper. So don't do anything that will attract attention to yourselves.
              So what could his spy possibly find that he could use? There is such a thing as standing to sue.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh at this story. I was just imagining the entire scenario in my head.

And hearing exactly how full of crap that family sounded like.

Comment

Working...
                X