Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew it was going to be a bad day...

... when my first customer at drive thru asked for a manager, explained his wife came through yesterday and got three tuna salad wraps, and said "there was something wrong with them, normally they're fine but I guess they just tasted really fishy".

Oh god. I can see how that can totally fuck up your entire day.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I bet it started there and just got stranger and stranger. Fishy tuna you say? Hmmm tuna should taste chickeny.

Comment

Okay, after I finish dragging my poor kicking and screaming mind outta the gutter/sewer/level of hell it's safely tucked itself...

If it smells strongly of fish, doesn't matter what it is, it's not a good thing That is probably what he's assuming, given... circumstances.
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

What kind of idiot asks for a manager at the drive-thru?

Comment

"But it's Chicken of the Sea - CHICKEN!"

Did I see that on some comedy show, or in someone else's story on here? Sometimes, it's hard to tell them apart...
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
              "But it's Chicken of the Sea - CHICKEN!"

Did I see that on some comedy show, or in someone else's story on here? Sometimes, it's hard to tell them apart...
              Wasn't it Jessica Simpson that said that?

Comment

Quoth drjonah View Post
                Wasn't it Jessica Simpson that said that?
                Yes.

And when asked if she wanted buffalo wings, she said "I don't eat buffalo". I am surprised that idiot figured out how to reproduce.

Comment

Quoth alogram View Post
                  I am surprised that idiot figured out how to reproduce.
                  You assume it was intentional.
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth mrsdeb View Post
                    What kind of idiot asks for a manager at the drive-thru?
                    My thoughts exactly. He even shut his engine off at the window.

Comment

Quoth Chazzie View Post
                      ... when my first customer at drive thru asked for a manager, explained his wife came through yesterday and got three tuna salad wraps, and said "there was something wrong with them, normally they're fine but I guess they just tasted really fishy".

What do you call a fish with two knees?

Highlight for answer.

A two-knee fish.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'm ashamed I didn't catch on to that one before I highlighted it.

Comment

Working...
                        X