This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Help

Does anyone know where I can get decent free acapellas without having to jump through hoops? I tried Acapellas4U but they require a video watch each time and it can get annoying after a while.
    Any help would be welcome.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Are you looking for sheet music or videos?

Due to copyright restrictions, you're not going to find free sheet music anywhere, unless it's a piece with expired copyright. And these days, because of how editions are assembled, there's no way to guarantee that a version is truly out of copyright. It's better to just pay the few bucks for the official copy. I've never had to pay more than $15 for any piece of music, and that was for Handel's Messiah.

Comment

No I'm talking about like just the vocals from a song.

Comment

If you're looking for original a capella music, you can find quite a bit at http://ccmixter.org.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
          If you're looking for original a capella music, you can find quite a bit at http://ccmixter.org.
          Thanks I went insane and decided music might be a good thing to do when I'm bored so I figured I'd look at making my own remixes and stuff. *hands everyone who reads this an oar* Don't go softly I might continue.

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
            ... *hands everyone who reads this an oar*...
            You want to be paddled?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

No...more beaten senseless so that I stop looking at stuff (chainmaille, poi, music, free running, etc) and going "I wanna try that."

Comment

Working...
              X