Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    hmmm...-snip- or neil patrick harris lol
    I won't begrudge you Neil Patrick Harris
    I love Barrowman because is a Scottish-born American. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

But Alas, I am female, and thus automatically not for him either :<

Comment

Permanently etched into my brain:

Olivia Newton-John; exactly ten years older than I am, and I had SUCH a crush on her in the '70's (and beyond)

Melissa Sue Anderson; oldest daughter on Little House on the Prairie.

*Leaves Room to Look Others Up Please Welcome Jack Benny from the Beyond to entertain you while I'm gone*

*Re-enters Room*

Serena Williams
      John Caviezel
      T.S. Eliot
      Linda Hamilton
      George Gershwin
      Kent McCord
      Julie London (had a crush on her in the '70's as well; Dixie McCall was hawt!)
      Jack LaLanne
      Marty Robbins
      Lynn Anderson
      Lindsey Wagner; (No, not the Bionic Woman, but a Country Singer whom I had never known of until now. [different spelling of first name])
      Jonathan Goldsmith; "The Most Interesting Man In The World" in Dos Equis beer
      commercials.

And several more names I don't recognize.

Also, I was my (Paternal) Grandpa's 65th Birthday Present.

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
        Also, I was my (Paternal) Grandpa's 65th Birthday Present.
        I was named after my paternal grandfather, who died 5 years before I was born. My official due date was his birthday, but I was a week late. I knew none of this, other than the fact that I was a week late, until a few years ago when I was doing some family tree research and discovered that Grandpa Jebediah's birthday was June 1, my due date.

And no, we don't have the same name, just the same initial. It's a weird naming tradition thing in the Jewish culture. Basically the reason you'll probably never meet a Jewish Junior.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

My sister is 70 years and 1 day younger than my, and her, grandpa. My niece (my sister's girl) is 59 years and 1 day younger than my mom (her grandma).
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Other weird thing is that out of four kids in my family, three of us have birthdays on the tenth of a month (3 diff. months though). The other has a birthday on the 1st of a month.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

December is the popular month for my siblings and I. 4 of the 6 of us have December birthdays. If it weren't for the fact only only two of us (and only one of the December birthdays) are biological kids, I'd bring up the fact that my parents' anniversary is in March.
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Other weird thing is that out of four kids in my family, three of us have birthdays on the tenth of a month (3 diff. months though). The other has a birthday on the 1st of a month.
                My best friend Neets has a Christmas birthday. In other words, the 25th.
                Her husband Golf Boy has a birthday on the 26th of another month.
                Her older daughter Bug (not Golf Boy's daughter) also has her birthday on a 26th.
                And Neets and Golf Boy's daughter Bear, Bug's little sister, ALSO has her birthday on a 26th.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Besides the President and the Queen Mother, we have Jeff Gordon, Louis Vuitton, Richard Belzer, Percy Bysshe Shelley, Paul McCarthy, and Frankie Ford
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/december18.html

Well, interesting people. I knew a few.

Also I never got gipped on presents. Yay me.

Comment

March 14: I share mine with Billy Crystal, Michael Caine, Johann Strauss, Chris Klein, the prince of Monaco, Rick Dees, and my favorite thing about my birthday is that I was born exactly 100 years after Einstein.

Comment

I share mine with Hitler.. not something i've always been happy about.

Comment

Quoth klhanson View Post
                          I share mine with Hitler.. not something i've always been happy about.
                          I have Joseph Stalin. Not happy either.

Comment

3 of my 4 boys are born in a 3 week period. (23 October, 2 November and 11 November)

Comment

For me: Patrick Henry, Bob Hope, John F. Kennedy, Peter Higgs (of Higgs boson fame), Danny Elfman, John Hinckley, Noel Gallagher from Oasis, Mel B. from the Spice Girls, Ana Beatriz Barros, and the states of Wisconsin and Rhode Island.

Comment

I have the same birthday as Rob Kardashian. Eh, at least it's not one of the sisters.

Unless I'm at Disney or something, trying to go out for my birthday is always a PITA due to all of the people celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
                                Last edited by strawbabies; 07-05-2014, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X