X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sms001 View Post
    Echoing the 'grats!

Nice job Greenday - sunset on the water, bended knee, the whole nine yards.
    She looks too surprised to have helped with the ring selection - did you pick that out yourself? (Asking 'cause my wife was kind enough to hint VERY broadly that her stone of choice would be a tanzanite, (Which she got) if such an eventuality should ever occur. Did Future-Mrs.-Greenday do the same about sapphires?

How'd you sneak someone taking pictures into the scenario? Don't plan on ever proposing again, but I put a lot of effort into mine and love hearing about others.

p.s. Would you mind slapping a "w" in front of the "img" at both ends of your tag(s)? It would greatly benefit my unbelievable laziness about horizontal scrolling.
    Ok, I fixed the pictures for you.

She picked out multiple rings randomly through the last year and that was one of the first. She just totally did not expect me to propose to her then.

We were going out to dinner and she suggested we take a walk on the docks. I was happy because I was going to suggest it but since she suggested it, she didn't become suspicious. Some guys were docking their boat. When they were done, I asked if one of the guys could take a picture of us on the dock. He took some pictures, then I asked him to take one more. As he was getting ready, I pulled the box out and got down on my knee and asked her.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous!

Comment

As I say to everyone who gets engaged......

Congratulations and condolences!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X