Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of one thing I want to do. The buses here have a small sticker that says: "This Bus Kneels" one day I will add "Before Zod." to the side of the bus and snap a picture.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      There are two things a person can do to bring down the Wrath of Jester on their heads. Mess with my nieces or mess with my truck.
      Of the two, I'd suspect messing with the truck would cause less damage.

... Although, if the niece was happy to go along with it, fun hairstyles or fake (but realistic) tattoos could be arranged.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

There are signs on train doors here warning of the danger of leaning on them - they might open unexpectedly when it reaches a station, depositing the leaner (as the stick-figure demonstrates) arse-first onto the platform.

Some wag added "Breakdance-vaara" (Warning: breakdancing) underneath it.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
          This reminds me of one thing I want to do. The buses here have a small sticker that says: "This Bus Kneels" one day I will add "Before Zod." to the side of the bus and snap a picture.
          *golf clap*
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Those letters can be made into various anagrams-each day something different a la Fawlty Towers

AIDS LOVER
            VOLE RAIDS
            EVIL ROADS
            ID LOV ARSE
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
            X