This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots on I-435

I was traveling on I-435 through Kansas City, Missouri the second week of June. I live in SD and we don't have five lane interstates going through or around the towns so I'm really not used to this amount of traffic.

I wasn't doing to bad the Kansas Citians were respecting my personal car bubble \0/, which makes me a lot less nervous, when up behind me comes this semi cab speeding and weaving through traffic. Nothing makes life more interesting than a speeding semi cab tailgating you. 0.o The idiot speeds around me and behind him is a pickup with another idiot keeping pace with the first idiot. So you have five lanes of interstate traffic going 60-65 mph with a semi cab being chased by a pickup going at least 80 mph. 0.0

I was really expecting to come across a horrific accident but fortunately I didn't see one. I don't know if the semi cab had been repoed or stolen but whoever was in the pickup really wanted to catch the semi cab.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Must be am independent idiot-uh-driver. A friend who drives for a trucking company told me she can't go over 60 - they have governors installed to limit her speed.
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
      I don't know if the semi cab had been repoed or stolen but whoever was in the pickup really wanted to catch the semi cab.
      Pickup might've been drafting, or attempting to anyway.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
      X