X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

I know I don't often post but I just had to do a thread today to say

Thank you, everyone!!

I stalk this page daily and read everything. It keeps me sane and gives me laughs during the day. This community is such a warm, welcoming family and I know if I need support or help or guidance I can come here and get it instantly. I don't even feel that with my facebook friends!

So again, thank you, my customerssuck family! Thank you all!

If you're looking for sane,you're in the wrong place... but we are a big happy family(with the odd strange uncle in the closet under the stairs that we don't mention...) :P
    *hugs*
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

That's great. Now get back to work!

(Just kidding. Glad we can help you retain what little sanity you have left. Of course, sanity is highly overrated. You might want to consider ditching it completely. It's worked well for me all these years.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Jester is right. Sanity is overrated. I lost mine somewhere long ago. *giggles* I regularly make my boyfriend go 'buh?' and lose his words for a few moments with some bit of craziness. It's fun.

Oh, and then often as not a bit later HE does something and I look at him and ask "And I'm the crazy one?"
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

What a nice thing to say. Thank YOU, DQ.

Comment

Jester, who let you out of the closet under the stairs? Jeeze we need a better lock on that thing.
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

That made me laught. Because at The Bar, one of our storage places for backup liquor is a small crawl space sorta closet underneath the stairs that go up to the second floor. And when I say "small crawl space sorta closet," there are two things you need to know. First, that there are hundreds of bottles under there. Second, that even the shortest staff member we've ever had could not stand up under there. And yet, we bartenders must, on a regular basis, get in there to get various bottles out for stocking. Wheee!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
              X