*Runs downstairs screaming*
    Hmm. It's raining again.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Draco View Post
      Cops? Near a donut shop? The scandal! >.>
      They made sure they parked well as well

the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Does unlimited really mean without number? Is there anything to stop him having the entire stock of donuts and selling them on for half-price ? I would just collect unlimited donuts and go round handing them out to anyone who wanted one..
        I think it's a dozen glazed doughnuts a week for a year.
        the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

The store has now been open for about a month.

Tonight - the drive through line was still spilling out onto the road and people were still queuing up outside just to get in.

Having said that, when I went mid-afternoon the other day there was only a small queue in-store.

Comment

You two are me a!

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            Donut? What's a donut?

*Runs downstairs screaming*
            Quoth fireheart View Post
            Hmm. It's raining again.
            You two are making me cry... That was one of the saddest Treehouse Of Horrors stories.... ( )

KK are AWESOME!! When hot. :-P I first had them when I went to Myrtle Beach for a conference. I could eat 6-8 in one sitting. Now... Meh. I'd still eat the raspberry-filled ones, though... Or the fresh-off-the-heat ones... But meh.
            Last edited by Lady_Pigeon; 08-18-2014, 09:33 PM. Reason: Tried to change title, added comment relevant to donuts. :-)

Comment

I love KK's. Occasionally anyway. I like the ones with creme in the middle. Can definitely agree they are so much better fresh though. Yum...
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
              X