Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been shopping up there at that store for a while now. The staff there seem really friendly, good atmosphere. I find it's not overly busy which I like from a customer POV, lol. Hate crowded stores. Hope you get the job and enjoy it!

Comment

All the best, really hope it works out for you!
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

If there are busy construction sites near you, and you are willing to be taken on as laborer (sweep this, carry that) show up around 6-7am, work boots, hard hat, lunch, any basic tools, ID and just start asking people. Guaranteed at least one company has had a no show on labour and might be in need enough to take you for the day. If you do good the first day, you probably have a job.

Try subdivisions that are going in a block at a time, or even residential high rise/condos. Most commercial and many industrial buildings only use union workers, unless they don't exist where you are.

(Responding to help wanted ads is good too, but if you're a good worker the show 'em what you've got seems to work well)
        Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Don't know if you will see this in time but the Marks in MP has a Regatta day 20% off everything in store today only. I was in to exchange some shorts that didn't fit hubby.

Comment

Working...
          X