This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She almost hit me. And then...

So it's a lab weekend for the college program I'm in. At lunch, I went to my favorite sandwich shop and was heading across the street to the car wash. I waited. Traffic cleared, and I started to cross. A red car with peeling paint on the hood came up across from me and slowed but didn't even stop, and then started to gun it while making a turn, right toward me!

I slammed on my brakes and at the last second the other car hit their brakes. I continued, looking at the driver and swearing. She came within inches of hitting me!

I figured, that woke me up, won't need to get coffee on the way back. So after the car wash I went back to the lab building...

...and noticed a red car with peeling paint on the hood parked there...

...and when I went inside, some students from the other cohort were out studying in the hall, and one of them looked familiar...

...and our eyes met, and after a moment there was a flash of recognition, and she quickly looked away.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

...because god forbid SHE was gonna apologize...
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
    X