This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubs helps out

The other morning when Hubs went to unlock the local Racing Dog Bus Depot, a woman flagged him down.

The woman was on the run from a bad situation. A friend had arranged for her to take a bus out of state and be picked up by another person. She had arrived on the midnight bus...and her contact was nowhere to be found. She'd apparently befriended a homeless man to keep her company until she flagged Hubs down.

Hubs let her borrow his phone so she could call the person she was supposed to meet, but of course no one answered. So Hubs went and got his computer and used his Google-fu and contacted a women's shelter. He called them, they spoke with the woman, and to make a long story short they sent a driver to pick her up and they were going to take her in and help her out.

Sucks the person she was supposed to meet vanished into nowhere, but maybe she'll still get a happy ending.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

You've got a good guy there, you know.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Massive and to your husband. He is a truly wonderful person for being willing to go above and beyond for someone who really needed help. That is far too rare nowadays.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
      X