This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Was A Red Light

So I just drove back home from a trip up to Hidden Valley, PA (little family reunion sort of thing) and had enough time to grab lunch and stop at "Teetis Harrier" to pick up something for dinner before going to work.

Now, on the trip up to PA, I'd taken Mom's car. She wanted to take a later start on the trip up, which meant not going with Dad, but she can't drive herself yet for long periods (she just had knee replacement surgery) and she can't get in and out of my car as easily as she can her SUV. She came back home with Dad separately so I could get back to Virginia for work today, and that meant driving Mom's car.

Surprisingly, no real suck (apart from the usual "driving along slower than the traffic flow" gripes) on the trip back. It was after I'd made it back to my home area, gotten lunch, gassed up the car, and was on my way to Harrier that I encountered this suck.

I'm at a traffic light, waiting to turn left to get to Harrier. I get a green arrow, and start to make my turn--

Wait a minute, there's another car crossing the intersection!

I stopped, didn't know where the horn was in Mom's car, so I just stared out the window with a complete "WTF guy?!" expression (complete with hands up in bewilderment) at the idiot, who met my gaze without a change of expression, as he went by.

At least pretend to look ashamed next time, asshole.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!
Working...
X