Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really shouldn't of gotten out of bed...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really shouldn't of gotten out of bed...

Isn't even the first hour at work....

So I work at a little cinema which means during the day it's just me here holding down the fort. This morning was pretty bad! I came in and noticed my manager had been in to fix some things which is good but he left a mess which I had to vacuum up. So I cleaned it up and got on with my routine. People came in for the first session which is fine. 10:00 was the first scheduled movie but wouldn't you know it the movie doesn't flippin' start! So I need to call up the projectionist who is at the megaplex cinema. The work phone doesn't call mobiles so I need to use my own phone which really does suck!! So he gets it all working and I go up to check all is good. Some of the people thank me and another just shouts "IT'S TOO LOUD!!!" Ignore that comment because the volume hasn't changed!

Now on to the next problem, the program for next week.. So we get the movie schedule for next week to put into the computer but I keep getting emails about changes in the schedule. So I have changed the schedule about 5 freaking times and now I don't know what is right or wrong... God damn this day!!

So all of this doesn't seem too bad but while all this is happening I feel absolutely sick! Not cause of a fever of some sort just my medication makes me sick sometimes. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry for hours. At one point I had to go and be sick in the bathroom, kind of annoying because we aren't meant to leave the register...

Right now I am feeling not too bad. I have my cup of pepsi and customerssuck to keep me sane for the rest of my working day
    Thanks for reading my rant
    How have I not killed anyone yet?

Hope you're feeling better, and you have a great day tomorrow!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X