This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old rude lady dine and dashes

I'm friends with a waitress of one of my favorite small town restaurants. She's a really sweet girl, and not usually a conflict seeking person
    On facebook she posted about a lady who ordered a hefty bill for one person, while being rude to her and the owner *head sushi chef*...

Then the lady walks out.

My friend K tried to follow her saying "M'am, you forgot to pay!"

The lady says this oh-so-pleasant spiel; " I did pay. My security pays for it, so f**k off."

K said she knew the lady did this very often, as she was calm, even while being cruel and horrid. So obviously she did this before

Please tell me there were security cameras recording her nastiness, and that she's been reported to the police for theft of services?
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I wish I could say yes, but...no.

However, the comments on my friend's post bring up interesting stories, that this woman has a history of doing this at cafe's, that she was banned from two local Denny's, and that she actually will sometimes PEE IN THE CHAIR and then STILL leave without paying

I think since my friend is very popular, more people will be seeing that post and a bit more proactive.

Nothing nice or sympathetic was said about the woman, who was believed to be homeless. She is apparently constantly rude, abusive, and the like.

Comment

Quoth Fudgethatkay View Post

Nothing nice or sympathetic was said about the woman, who was believed to be homeless. She is apparently constantly rude, abusive, and the like.
        So in other words, an EW.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          So in other words, an EW.
          Who needs the banhammer!

Comment

It's possible she's just a vile and miserable human being, but the peeing thing make me wonder if she has some mental issues. Either way, I hope the cops are called if she's seen again.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I think they will call the cops. I plan on doing so if I even see her at a place I may be a customer! >>

Comment

Working...
              X