This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardashian game

Okay, I normally don't play these. I hate all things Kardashian.

However, if you can ignore the constant money grabs, this game is actually fun, and a but truthful about how backstabby Hollywood/models can be.

I just can't share it on Fb. I'm too ashamed to admit to my fb list that I LIKE this!

The plot is just...well, it makes sense. Do someone a favor. Get career boost. Someone with bug up ass hates you forever and tries to ruin you. Some top couple gets bug up ass and they try to ruin you too. It is your choice to take the high road or get uber bitchy. Etc. The drama is great.

I'm going to go crawl back in my shame hole now.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

This game took a strange turn.

I was asked to promote wine. Made by a Mr. Alucard. At a party that begins at midnight.

He is a count.

And the wine is called ''Vin de I'immortelle'' and is aged to perfection. ...and then there's his heavily romantic way of talking...and the fact he keeps trying to flirt with me...

I NEED A BELMONT!!!!

Last edited by Tama; 09-11-2014, 01:53 AM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Oh I've seen this being advertised. Maybe I should give it a go. I used to have a great Bejewelled/Jewel Quest clone on an old Sony Ericsson phone once. It was mission-based, a lot of fun and also pretty challenging. Maybe even the best match-three game of its time.

The problem? It was named after Paris Hilton.

I recommended it to a friend once too and had to constantly apologise for recommending something with her name attached to it.

Comment

The next reference I found was a guy I had to impress (by not bitch slapping my co-host who was trying to anger me and get me kicked off the project).

Give him a top hat and an umbrella and he's Penguin...

I'm learning not to hate a game just because of its name.

It does have that pesky energy requirement, but...yeah.
        Last edited by Tama; 09-14-2014, 08:01 AM.
        My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Working...
        X