This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Street Crossing Douchebag...

Coming up on an intersection I see two guys on the left of the 2-lane road waiting to cross about 100 feet down, instead of at the intersection. One guy makes a run for it, so I slow to a crawl about 30ft away to give him time to make it. He then slows to a walk when he hits my lane and gives me a s*it-eating grin AND the finger as he finishes strolling across. I could only stare at him...What the f*ck did I do to deserve that??? Letting him cross even though I probably could have beaten him by staying at speed? That just soured my day!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I always wonder if they eventually will come across an equally giant douche and get hit. There's a street here where people just run across wherever. It's 4 lanes and reasonably busy. The city even put in nice crosswalks with the flashing lights, but do people use them? I think we know the answer.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I hate people that do that slow walk bullshit, other ones I hate are the ones that dart out from nowhere and force you to slam on your brakes and flip you off.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
      X