This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just some banking notes from suckie encounters

Please spread the word to your friends and family that taking off high speed running through a bank is a bad idea. Please wait to be helped. Do not walk up to some person at a desk or on the teller line. The reason for this goes beyond looking suspicious. If your personal information is on a bank persons' desk and some random person comes up to them, that bank person is scrambling to put your information away.

Stand back. I am amazed how many people crowd behind the person ahead of them. It's rude and it's creepy. In this day of identity theft keep back or else you are a suspect.

Also, people walk up to unmanned stations or desks and stand or sit there. Do they want to be helped or just stand or sit there for awhile? Then get mad when no one helps them.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    Please spread the word to your friends and family that taking off high speed running through a bank is a bad idea.
    I could see doing this if you have a small child in your care and he decides he wants to run off. Otherwise, definitely not a good idea.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I won't even go near an ATM while someone else is at it so I'm definitely not gonna rush at the counter when someone is talking to the a banker.

Comment

Working...
      X