This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You stay classy

Had to drop by the tire shop this afternoon for an oil change. I get to return tomorrow to spend $240 to get a worn ball joint replaced.

At a 4-way stop sign on the way home, I noticed a silver Ford Taurus pull up next to me. The driver, a shaved-head, sawed-off looking guy with a moderate to severe case of meth face, opened the door and hocked a loogie onto the street in the general direction of my car.

Then closed the door and went off on his merry way.

I am convinced I live in a giant outhouse and there's no toilet paper.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Oh damn, you must've met my dad. Sorry!
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Damn, Irv. When did you move down here?

Sadly, folks don't save those loogies for driving . . . they do it walking through a parking lot at the shopping center too.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

And unfortunately, here in NC, they do it IN the store UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but - 'hocked a loogie'?

I know what I think it sounds like, but I could be wrong (I hope I am)
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post

Got a little something stuck in your throat, possibly a little phlegm? Make the exhale sound Darth Vader would made only with more "oomph" in it and faster, causing said phlegm to be forced from your throat into your mouth, then release as more solid spit into (insert anywhere it gets released).

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post

In it's more simpler form, it's spitting.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
                And unfortunately, here in NC, they do it IN the store UGH!!!!!!!!!!
                Unfortunately I have witnessed this.

Even worse most folks around here probably have never heard of Emily Post.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
                  Got a little something stuck in your throat, possibly a little phlegm? Make the exhale sound Darth Vader would made only with more "oomph" in it and faster, causing said phlegm to be forced from your throat into your mouth, then release as more solid spit into (insert anywhere it gets released).
                  That's what I was afraid it meant.

Ewwww........
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I wish I could hock some loogies about now. I got this lingering unproductive cough and expectorants ain't helpin anymore.

Naturally, I'd spit into a trash can, toilet, or the sink. Not onto a store floor.
                    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

We () always flew them out the front windows on the school bus...

...so they'd come back in about 6 rows back...
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                      X