This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shouldn't complain and I know our guests aren't

Our payment system at the c-store is all fubared... we can't sell gift cards, loyalty cards only work about half the time, and as an added bonus, when paying with a (brand) debit card, about half the time it doesn't take the right amount out of your account... oh, what it takes out is less, and that is why I shouldn't complain and I know our guests aren't.
    Lining up my receipts to bank withdrawals, $5 something purchase only took out $4 something, $12 purchase only took out $10, and a $31 purchase only took out $13.
    I really hope that the ability to sell gift cards is fixed soon, but seriously, they can feel free to keep undercharging me as much as they like
    eta- yes, I know that it is a moral and ethical grey area not to report that they aren't collecting the full amount, but at the same time, it is a problem that corporate is already aware of and has chosen not to put a priority on fixing... so if they don't see a problem with it, neither do I.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

If they try to fix it by taking it all out later, there'll be a revolt by the customers.

And it seems the bigger the purchase, the bigger the discrepancy...
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I do not think it is that morally grey. You are in the clear.

The people taking the money know it is a lesser amount. They are trying to fix the problem.

Only way it would go into the morally grey, is if you advertised to everyone that it was happening. (CS does not count since we do not know where you live or work )
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
      X