This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back OFF!!!!

It's 2 in the morning, there is no traffic around and we are on a three lane highway! I'm already going 10k's over the speed limit! There is no reason you should be so close to my back end you are setting off the proximity sensors in my bumper!!!

This idiot in a dark coloured SUV came roaring up behind me and stayed there, even when I changed lanes. I even got off at the wrong exit just to see and he followed me. I didn't lose him until I pulled into to the local RCMP detachments parking lot. Couldn't get a plate number because in this province, the plates are only on the back of the vehicle but I did file a complaint with them and their looking to see if there cameras caught it.

Maybe you had a guy with a knife in your back seat and they were trying to save you!
    Yeah, doubt that. They're asshats with road-rage from the sounds of it.
    "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

I HATE assholes like that, it's like "how dare anyone else be on the road besides me" get the fuck over it and go around me.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

I was being close tailed by my stalker last time I visited Norfolk VA back in the early 1990s [we moved up to Connecticut in 1990] and as I had base stickers on my car, I rolled onto the closest military base. NOB has lots of gates, so I nipped past the runways and off base out of the gate closest to housing and into my friends driveway.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
        X