This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNR Law Enforcement

DNR Law Enforcement - The assignment of a full tilt state agency cop truck (siren, light bar, spotlight) I was following today...

I guess they're serious around these parts about letting the old folks check out when they've had enough...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Or some hotel could be REALLY serious about unwelcome guests they perma-ban (Do Not Rent).
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Department of Natural Resources?

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
        Probably something like that.

But the idea of a "Do Not Resuscitate" Police squad patrolling the city looking for hospitals not letting the dieing rest in peace is a bit amusing.

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
          Soylent Green...

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Soylent Green...
            Oh, the humanity!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              Oh, the humanity!
              ...don't inhume...

Comment

To my knowledge DNR stands for Do Not Revive/Resuscitate, where if a patient in a hospital signs a form the doctor(s) legally cannot stop them from dying. I personally think its weird that there's police for that.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Soylent Green...
                  is People!!!!!!

(with apologies to Charlton Heston.)
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I'm inclined to think it's Department/Division of Natural Resources, going after poachers and stuff.

If a hospital disobeyed a Do Not Recussitate order, it would be a civil matter, not a criminal one. They'd just get sued.

Comment

Working...
                    X