This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Tama View Post
    SCREWING a white dragon into making her an ally.
    Heh, we once had a party (all evil aligned) that fought and killed a dragon...I think it was a blue? Well, at the end of the fight, it was calling out to Tiamat to save it, but we got the kill blow in just in time.

And our evil Cleric, being a bastard, turned it into an undead just as Tiamat pulled its corpse into the ground to get it away from us.

Our GM just shook his head and gave up. To this day, if anyone asks him about that campaign, all he says is "it was just supposed to be a simple dungeon crawl to pass time!" He stopped the game because he couldn't figure out what else to try and do to that party, they had a habit of slaughtering everything they faced with ease

Looking back, I realize that I have been a part of some truly epic campaigns but though my ADD kicks in at times, I don't think I made anyone too mad. The horrible things we did were all fun
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

They probably weren't douchebags though. That sounds fun.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

We've only had one proper douchewaffle, and that person has more or less been banned from being in games with us. Everyone else generally does well, though we sometimes do get off track The only real problem is that one of our two usual GMs has problems with not giving us stuff. We tend to get a LOT of gear and experience early, which means we get too powerful as a result.

The other GM tends to hold us back a bit more, but I've never died in a game, nor come close. And some of my characters (like my awesome Paladin) were flat out played in a way that I was trying to get the party killed, and it just didn't work

Edit: I also had to go dig up this gem

Edit edit: And another!

Last edited by KhirasHY; 11-17-2014, 01:49 PM.
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
        X